Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ahem, so Poetry Foundation asked me to write a personal essay on "poetry and the sentence" and to respond to Adrien Blevin's essay. I did. It is hardly a groundbreaking essay since I give a skimming, abc explanation on experimental trends.

Then they asked me to engage in a weeklong blog debate with Blevins. Well, here's my response to her response. But, it's a blistering 100 degrees in NY, my brain's fried and I'd rather not think about the aesthetics of poetry. Here, instead, are other weeklong blog debates I would rather engage in:


Leggings: How long will this silly trend last?

Morrissey: Gay or truly asexual? And can people truly be categorized as asexual?

Should one whore oneself out for centralized air-conditioning? Why or why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home