Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm so angry right now that I can't think of anything else but the current mudslinging that this race has degenerated into. Hillary Clinton's hypocrisy astounds. She doesn't apologize for Wolfson's ludicrous remark about Obama and Kenneth Starr and then a few hours later, becomes indignant and exploits Samantha Power's slip so that she could dig for more fundraising despite the fact that Power stepped down and Obama apologized. If she continues these below-the-belt negative tactics, she is going to lose new voters in droves. That is, if she miraculously wins the nomination. I can't believe just a week ago, I actually liked her.

Here's a semi-old interview Salon conducted with Powers. Power's antipathy against the Clintons is not isolated to her quote in The Scotsman. In her book, "A Problem From Hell," she charges the Clintons for royally screwing up Rwanda. I have not read it but apparently it's a sober and intelligent study on recent acts of genocide.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM , Blogger Jim said...

hi cathy,

would it be possible to add me to your blogroll? i will do the same.
thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home